Find me on Google+ So says Lu...: A very quick tip!

Monday 11 February 2013

A very quick tip!

Hello!

I know this should have been up yesterday, but anyone who follows me on Facebook will know I have been in the wars again, and yes, it was self inflicted. I seem to be going out and doing more now than when I was a student, and I am loving it!

Anyway to my tip, which, you may call gross but I don't care. I have a big thing about only washing my hair twice a week, I used to do it every day and it dried the hell out of it, so now I am strict. Anyway, I work in a graphics studio and often find myself 'twiddling' my hair when thinking, (don't ask, it's something I have done for a long time, and my dad still twiddles my hair!). That often leaves me with a greasy 'fringe' area. Obviously I can't just ignore that, so I wash my hair Batiste style. Normally people spray dry shampoo in and brush it straight out as a quick freshen up, and that works fine! But I have other methods...

Basically, before I go to bed I spray my hair until it's white, (only the area that is greasy), plait my hair, and go to bed. By morning the white is gone and my hair is refreshed! Pretty neat huh! It doesn't seem to be drying it out, but I do seem to have pretty 'hard' hair, there's not much that upsets it. 

Let me know if you do this, because I am pretty sure my flatmate thinks I am a bit mad haha!

Anyway, I have no pictures of my with white hair, (and even if I did I don't think I would post them!), so instead here is a picture of me before a recent night out. I am wearing my flatmate Sam's top and my H&M shorts, New Look leggings, and you can't see but my H&M Flatforms. 

Anyway, I am going to do some work on my work blog now, so until next time...
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting, we read every single one and appreciate you supporting our blog :)