Find me on Google+ So says Lu...: A little knitting project...

Tuesday 5 February 2013

A little knitting project...

Baby Moccasins!
Hello!

I know this post is a couple of days late, sorry! I am still finding my feet again and my inspiration. So please be patient with me!

In the mean time I have been working on a knitting project. I know a couple of lovely ladies that are expecting babies in the near (and not-so-near) future, so have started working on some gifts. This is my first knitting project of the year, and I am pretty pleased. I used two different knitting patterns to create these little moccasin boots, both of which can be found on my Pinterest

If you have undertaken any knitting projects I would love to see them!

So until next time...

(Also I am trying out a new layout for my posts, let me know what you think!)


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting, we read every single one and appreciate you supporting our blog :)