Find me on Google+ So says Lu...: (OOTN) Crazy Nights and Snap Decisions

Tuesday 29 January 2013

(OOTN) Crazy Nights and Snap Decisions

Hello!

Yes, yes, I know this post was meant to be up two days ago, my bad. Sunday night turned out to be quite a random one, more on that later!

If I am quite honest I am really struggling for inspiration for what to write about at the moment, and as the blog has been dormant for a while, I have no posts tucked away for a rainy day. I don't know why nothing is coming to me, maybe it's because I now blog at work too, so my brain is quite full! I am sure I will get back into it soon.

In the mean time I have a little OOTN for you. On Friday night we went out for some yummy food and some cocktails at Slug and Lettuce and watched the snow get deeper and deeper! What happened later in the night involved snow angels and being rather childish, but this is what I looked like before I got covered in snow, (sorry it's not the best quality picture!).


Velvet Jacket: Select
Dress: Browns
Leggings: New Look
Ankle Wellies: Vivienne Westwood
Socks: Primark
Necklace: was my sisters

This weekend was full of good intentions, but the weather got in the way, and then so did my mood. But in my little spell of Debby Downer, I made a snap decision, and this is what happened...


My hair kind of turned purply red! I am in love with it! I mean, I did like the orange, but I have wanted to go purple for so long, and it just took a bit of a bad mood for me to dare to make the change. My sister also straightened my hair, a very rare occasion, but I do like it now, I used to hate it!

Anyway, I don't really have that much else to say, apart from, if you're thinking about making a change, do it, it really makes you feel better :)

Until next time...
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting, we read every single one and appreciate you supporting our blog :)