Find me on Google+ So says Lu...: OOTD Day at the Races (with cake!)

Sunday 14 October 2012

OOTD Day at the Races (with cake!)

Good Evening!

Did any of you just watch Felix Baumgartner jump from the edge of space?? Amazing to watch something so breathtaking.

So, as I mentioned on my Facebook, I have been to the races this weekend. We were so lucky with the weather, not so lucky with the horses, I didn't win a penny :( We still had a great time though!

Anyway, I thought I would share my OOTD with you:





Fascinator: Ebay (£6.99 bargain!!!)
Fur Coat- Vintage
Belt- Primark
Cardigan- New Look
Dress- Michael Kors (£40 down from £250 Bargain!!!!!)
Shoes- L K Bennett

So yeah, we had a fab day! I also want to show you the ace cake and buns Rosie and Sam made for me: 



So I don't know if I have mentioned before that I am a huge fan of Simon's Cat or not, but I am :) And Rosie and Sam made this wonderful marble rainbow cake for me! It tastes delicious and looks fab! As an added surprise... 



50 SHADES OF GREY CUPCAKES!!!! Personally I think these are amazing! I was not expecting these at all but I think they are fab. I loved the books and, although they were admittedly poorly written, I was still hooked in to the craze. I happen to think other books in this genre are better, such as Sylvia Day's "Bared to You" but that's beside the point. These cupcakes are amazing! The lips are my favourite!

So if you want to see more by my extremely talented sister please visit their new Facebook Page. They are now making cakes and other baked goods to order, so please go and check them out!

So that's it for today. Had a lovely pyjama day after a hectic day yesterday. So time for some Sunday night TV and an early night for me!

Until next time... :)
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Oo... I really like the snakeskin dress! Michael Kors is really into the safari-like prints I realized.

    www.carpe-diem13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, yes it would appear so and I love it! Thanks for the comment and sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you!

      Delete

Thanks so much for commenting, we read every single one and appreciate you supporting our blog :)