Find me on Google+ So says Lu...: (OOTD) £2 Bargains at Dotty P's

Sunday 28 October 2012

(OOTD) £2 Bargains at Dotty P's

Good Afternoon!

I hope everyone is enjoying a lazy Sunday, after the week I had, I could not wait to just curl up this weekend and hibernate! I seemed to have picked a perfect weekend for it, what with the snow and all!

Anyway, this week was not all doom and gloom as I happened to come across the most AMAZING sale at Dorothy Perkins. I think this promotion was only in my local store, due to the fact that Burton's menswear is going to be sharing the shop with them, but anyway, they were have a £2 sale...yes, that's right £2!

When I saw this in the window I thought it was only going to be jewellery, but no, CLOTHES AS WELL!!!!

I am trying to live very frugally at the moment, my overdraft cries every day, so I am really trying hard to not spend money, but at £2 an item PLUS student discount...you have to have a look don't you!

Anyway, here are my bargains...


I am actually currently wearing this, so I guess it counts as an OOTD as well:

-Squirrel Top: £2 Dorothy Perkins (super chuffed that this is a size 8!!!)
-Floral Leggings: £2 Dorothy Perkins
-Wooly Socks: £2 Primark

Yes, today's outfit cos me £6, and yes, I am proud of that fact :)


I also picked up this gorgeous lilac denim jacket for, you guessed it, £2.


And this little number, I love this so much and it goes so well with the jacket, carrying on the price trend, this was also £2.

So I guess you could say I got 2 outfits for £8, which in my opinion is pretty good going! The sale didn't last very long, (obviously!), so I was very pleased I happened to be wandering passed that day.

So there we have it, I swear I am going to try and get in to posting more regularly, I am just having a bit of a rough time getting used to my new routine and things, but I'll get there eventually!

Until next time... :)

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting, we read every single one and appreciate you supporting our blog :)