Find me on Google+ So says Lu...: I am on YouTube!!!

Monday 29 October 2012

I am on YouTube!!!

Good Evening!

Little bit of an announcement today...

I am on Youtube =o!!!!

Here is the link to my first video, a "What's in my handbag?" video.


I haven't embedded it simply because I daren't!

So yeah, if you want to give it a watch, just click the link. I was quite nervous but I hope to improve on this quickly.

If you have any feedback it would be much appreciated.

So, until next time... :)
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Congrats lovely, your braver then me lol. Subscribed & commented on your Video xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks so much, greatly appreciated :D xx

      Delete

Thanks so much for commenting, we read every single one and appreciate you supporting our blog :)