Find me on Google+ So says Lu...: I am back... I hope!

Monday 13 August 2012

I am back... I hope!

Good afternoon!

Phew, well I think I might actually be back in the blogging world now, things are finally settling down into a routine, so we'll see how all this goes.

I haven't got myself organised enough to start Youtube yet, so for now I will be blogging and will see how this fits into my new schedule. Hopefully Youtube will be coming soon!

So this post is just going to be a bit of an update really, to let you know what has been going on. I will throw in some pictures to make it more entertaining :)

Firstly, if you have seen my Facebook page, you will know that I have graduated...


I really enjoyed the ceremony, but I am also relieved to be out of education, I am proud to say I graduated with a First Class Honours in Business Management. So that's my long stint in education finally over, so what did we do to celebrate??...


We went on holiday! This is me and the lovely Sam on our first night in Menorca. I do plan to do an Outfit of the Evening post soon, once I have sorted out the photos. We had a great time chilling by the pool and reading 50 Shades of Grey and The Sookie Stackhouse Novels(let me know what you think of these!). It was a wonderful break after finishing education, and a nice quiet before the storm.

Because, the day after we got back I moved flat to move in with Rosie. So that really was chaos, we haven't moved far but it took the family a whole day to move my things, and then another week or so to sort everything out. But we're all settled in now, which leads me to another piece of news...

I now have a job! I am no longer self employed, instead I work in a department store on womenswear and I am loving it! The standing up isn't really agreeing with my hips, but I am sure I will get there. I am working on a temp basis at the moment, but am hoping to get something full time. I am with a great company and would hate to miss the opportunity to stay with them!

I am not sure that I have any more news right now, but with all the excitement of moving, and new jobs and other bits and pieces, the blog really had to take a back seat, but now I am back and ready to get into the swing of it again, so let me know if you have any suggestions of things you would like to see.

Anyway, there's housework to be done, and tax forms to fill in (yawn!) so I best get going!

I hope to see you all soon!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting, we read every single one and appreciate you supporting our blog :)