Find me on Google+ So says Lu...: A Chinese Supermarket Miracle

Tuesday 21 August 2012

A Chinese Supermarket Miracle

Good Evening!

So it's been a couple of days since my last post, I swear I am trying my hardest to get back into it, but I am not feeling too well today so sorry if I don't make sense!

So today I want to tell you about a little gem of a product I have been testing for a while. It doesn't cost the world, and it isn't even from a likely source, yet I have ultimate faith in it. What is this little gem and where is it from you ask? Well it's coconut oil from the chinese supermarket...


This little baby is £1.35, as opposed to the beauty world's alternatives which normally cost at least 10 times more! This is pure oil, no additives, no nothing, pure cooking oil and a pure treat for the hair!

I have to thank my friend for this one. She is part Thai and her mum used this on her as a baby, she still uses it now and also uses it on her son's scalp and his skin. I love it. 

It makes my hair feel amazing! I rub it all over my scalp and hair, pop it all on top of my head, whack a cheapy shower cap on and leave it for as many hours as possible. When it's washed (I recommend a double shampoo as it's a bit of a bugger to get out), you can glide a fine tooth comb through it, before even using a conditioner, if you don't have dry hair, you probably wouldn't need a conditioner at all. 

So I use this once a week (normally a Saturday), a bottle will last a month or so. Mid-week I boost the coconut effect with another bargain...


This leave-in conditioner from Boots is less than £2 and it's great. It's just the boost I need to keep my hair silky soft all week. It smells like play-dough, but I quite like it in a weird way.

So this combination of coconut keeps my hair shiny, soft and healthier than it's ever been. So not only do coconuts taste great, but they are fab for the skin and hair too!

Go on, give it a go and let me know what you think. Once you go coconut, I am pretty sure you'll go nuts for it (haha, pun-tastic!)

Anyway, time to get back to watching The Great British Bake Off, anyone else in love with this show!?!

Cya soon!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting, we read every single one and appreciate you supporting our blog :)