Find me on Google+ So says Lu...: It's all Chaos!

Monday 25 June 2012

It's all Chaos!

Good morning,

So I thought that as soon as I had finished my degree I would have loads of time for blogging, well, how wrong was I?!?!

What with shopping trips, family visits, flat viewings, and the snap decision to move to a new flat, AND sorting my room out to thin out some clutter (my new bedroom is smaller!), I have hardly had time to stop and rest, never mind blog. 

I will try and get some posts up this week. The YouTube is going ahead, I am going to film my first videos abroad in Menorca, which will be fun and exciting, I hope you will all be watching :)

So yeah, sorry for the silence, rest assured I haven't forgotten about the blog, I am just having a bit of a whirlwind of a life at the moment.

Speak soon! 

:)
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I'm a new follower :) I hope everything goes okay with your move! It all sounds very exciting!

    Becky
    http://www.beckyleight.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks for folowing, sorry I didn't get back to you sooner, I now follow your blog it looks lovely :D xxx

      Delete

Thanks so much for commenting, we read every single one and appreciate you supporting our blog :)