Find me on Google+ So says Lu...: So my GlossyBox came...and it deserves a post!

Friday 25 May 2012

So my GlossyBox came...and it deserves a post!

Good Evening!

So I am pleased to tell you that I am getting on well with my college work, and am making some good progress, hopefully by the 15th June I will be singing from the rooftops!

Anyway, thanks for understanding the gaps in posting. I had to come and post about the May GlossyBox though, it's GlossyBox's One Year Birthday and the box is simply fabulous! Anyway, to what I got...






First of all, I love the packaging for this box. Yes it's the original pink one but look at the special paper, ribbon and sticker! So so cute!




So this was a special treat this month, a little handbag mirror for the special birthday box. Cute and useful gift, can never have too many hand bag mirrors!


These Lolita Lempicka scents are not the most amazing things I have tried, but they will definitely get used as they are easy to pop into a clutch on a night out, or for when travelling for the night. I think the L'Eau en Blanc smells a little talcy.
At around £63-£65 a bottle I don't think would rush out to buy these, I'll let you know if they grow on me.


So, as none of the writing on this box apart from the word 'wild rose' is in english, I can't really tell you what this is, other than it's by Weleda and prices start from £10.95. I will do some investigation...



Now if this product does everything it says it does, it will be a bloody miracle. It is by Uniqone and is a leave in hair mask that is supposed to contain the 10 main benefits that hair needs. Now, if this had come into my life before last week, I would be so excited, but I have a new secret weapon that I will be blogging about soon, that should blow £13.99 products, like this, out of the water. But we'll see...



This smells beautiful. I love receiving bubble baths and shower gels in my GlossyBox, and this one does not disappoint. It smells of tangerine and very summery, which is good as it's name is 'Summer Rising'. I have no price for this one but I will do some research, I can't wait to try this!


These eyelashes look amazing. They are 100% human hair, and I am not sure how I feel about that, or the £8.95 price tag, but I am willing to give them a go. It's likely these will get saved for a night out some time.



And finally... isn't the balloon just awesome?! I love balloons so this excited me a lot. I am going to do as the card suggests and take a picture with it to send to GlossyBox. How fun!

Anyway, that's it from me tonight, I will try and be back with a full catch up review soon. And I may be back in the next couple of days with a little haul for you guys, but we'll see how much work I get done!

In the mean time, enjoy the Eurovision and see you soon :D
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting, we read every single one and appreciate you supporting our blog :)