Find me on Google+ So says Lu...: (OOTE,FOTE) 3 Cocktails is probably enough!

Friday 18 May 2012

(OOTE,FOTE) 3 Cocktails is probably enough!

Good Evening!

And this evening is a lot better than last night! I mean, I had lovely company in my Uncle and Rosie, but man was I poorly. I mean, it's completely my own fault, one cocktail too many on Wednesday night, well, several really, ended up with a twisted ankle and a sore hip, but yeah, definitely my own fault.

Anyway, before my silliness I managed to take some snaps of my outfit that I thought I would share with you!


Vest- H&M, £3.99
Jacket- Zara, £29.99
Skinny Jeans- H&M, £7 in sale
Flatforms- H&M, £17 (used discount codes online)
Bag- TopShop, got free on a promotion


On my eyes- brown and gold smokey eye
On my lips- Revlon Lip Butter in Raspberry Pie
Earrings- Topshop, £1.50 in sale
Flower in my hair- Xmas present


Short Necklace- New Look, £2 in sale
Long Spike Necklace- TopShop, £3 (ish) in sale


Skull Bracelet- Unique Beads, £5.75
Beaded Bracelet- TopShop, £3 (ish) in sale
Charm Bracelets- Matalan Sale (I think)


Glasses and Moustache Ring- Miss Selfridge, £2 in sale
Russian Doll Ring- Republic, £2 in sale
Panda Ring- Irregular Choice, Xmas Present

So there we have it, pretty short post from me today, but I will definitely be back tomorrow :)



Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoyed yourself. Nice photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did thank you :) just wasn't too keen on the day after... x

      Delete

Thanks so much for commenting, we read every single one and appreciate you supporting our blog :)