Find me on Google+ So says Lu...: (OOTD) A sneaky summer OOTD...

Monday 28 May 2012

(OOTD) A sneaky summer OOTD...

Good Evening!

So after spending the last 4 hours scraping the word count of my assignment down to the accepted level, I have decided to reward myself with writing a blog post. Just a quick one though, a little summer OOTD, while this weather lasts, it's supposed to be 12 degrees celcius again by Friday :(




 Top- Peacocks, in sale ages ago!
Skirt- Select, £8 in sale (I had just washed up, sorry about the patches haha!)
Sunglasses- New Look sale, £1
Hair Flower- gift
Shoes- H&M, £9.99
Cord and Gold Bracelet- New Look sale, £2
Beaded Bracelet- TopShop sale, £3
Peace Rosary- Matalan sale, £2.50

 So there we have it, a sunny outfit for an absolutely boiling day!
I have been sat on my balcony for the last few days writing my assignments on a sea of pillows, under an umbrella fashioned as a parasol, but I have still felt like I have been melting! 

I have enjoyed it though, the sunny weather is a nice change from the gloom of the usual UK weather!

But sadly, it's coming back, so until next time, enjoy the sunshine while it lasts!
Pin It

6 comments:

  1. I like the flower on your hair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much :) I have loads of different ones but it just feels more fitting to wear them when the sun is out!

      Delete
  2. Cute outfit, especially the sandals! =)
    Now following you on Hello Cotton
    xx
    emsipop.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much! I had a look at your blog its lovely, I followed on GFC and Hello Cotton :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually like the Pineapple Bag :) it will look fab on hols xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow, and it matches my sunglasses, bonus! xxx

      Delete

Thanks so much for commenting, we read every single one and appreciate you supporting our blog :)