Find me on Google+ So says Lu...: A blogging hiatus...

Wednesday 23 May 2012

A blogging hiatus...

Good Evening!

So this is a pretty quick post from me today, to explain why I will be a bit AWOL for a couple of weeks.

I am coming to the end of my degree, and things have not been easy lately so I have found myself struggling a little bit. So the until June 15th I will be keeping my head down and working hard. I will try and post from time to time, and will be checking the blog frequently.

I am a little gutted that I won't be able to post as much for a while, but I promise that once everything is over I will be back to normal and blogging regularly. I am also considering YouTube! Let me know your thoughts on this!

On another note, Rosie is also on a little break due to her laptop, and her phone, breaking! She's not having much luck on the tech front at the moment, but she will be back as soon as possible too :)

So until I am back, wish me luck getting all this done, and good luck to everyone else in their last few weeks of GCSE's, A Levels or Degrees or whatever else people are doing.

Work hard, you can do it!
Pin It

2 comments:

Thanks so much for commenting, we read every single one and appreciate you supporting our blog :)