Find me on Google+ So says Lu...: Judy's Affordable Vintage Fair York

Wednesday 25 April 2012

Judy's Affordable Vintage Fair York

So here we have it, the post that let's you know how incredibly awesome Judy's Affordable Vintage Fair in the beautiful Museum Gardens was, and that next time, you should be there too!

One thing I have noticed about Judy's Affordable Vintage Fair is that there is a lot more on offer for men at this fair than there are at others. I thinks that this is great because it keeps the men more occupied, well, if there into vintage that is, (I find tea and cake works well for men not so interested, i.e. my boyfriend).

This fair was great, but as I mentioned in my previous post I do think the venue is a little small for how popular it is, sometimes it's hard to move! 

But, enough of me giving my two pence! On to the lovely stall holders...

(to view each stall holders page, click on the name underneath the business card, clicking the photos will not work)





Pin It

1 comment:

  1. It's AMAZING isn't it! I have never seen anything so glittery :D xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting, we read every single one and appreciate you supporting our blog :)