Find me on Google+ So says Lu...: A Big Thank You

Monday 16 April 2012

A Big Thank You

Good Evening!

Really short post this evening before I post the huuuge York Does Vintage one tomorrow!

Firstly I would like to thank Sam and Alex from York Does Vintage for allowing me to have a stall at the fair yesterday, so I could get all my surveys done for my dissertation. I really appreciate everything you have done for me :)

I wanted to say another huge thank you to everyone who filled out a survey for me at York Does Vintage yesterday, you helped me to make my dissertation possible and I am very very grateful! I hope you enjoyed the free sweeties!

I also want to say thank you to the stall holders who have, or are, going to fill in surveys for me, I appreciate that you are busy people so I am really grateful that you are willing to help me out.

So yeah, just a whole lot of love for everyone today, get ready for the mammoth post tomorrow, it's going to take me a while, but it will be worth it!

Until then...
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting, we read every single one and appreciate you supporting our blog :)