Find me on Google+ So says Lu...: The York Vintage Fair

Monday 19 March 2012

The York Vintage Fair

So today (well yesterday, I realise it's after midnight) I went to The York Vintage Fair. It was set in the beautiful Guildhall off St. Helen's Square. At £1 for entry, it's worth every penny if you're looking for some great vintage pieces. There was everything from mens and womens garments, to comics and trinkets.

I have listed all the stalls below, all you have to do is click on the links under the business cards / images, each stall has their own page with the photo's I have taken.


So there we have it! 

It was a great day, and I had a lovely walk around York afterwards, I feel so lucky to live here!

But it's bed time now, I have worked since I got in to get this up tonight, so I don't have the drama of getting the post ready like I did last week.

Hope you enjoyed it and I will see you soon!

EDIT: I realise some of the links were broken and I think my autofill changed my text to 'York Does Vintage' I apologise, this has now all been rectified.
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lucy

    It wasn't York Does Vintage - That was last weekend at the Merchant Adventurers Hall!

    Sam x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sam

      My apologies, I think my auto correct / fill edited it for me after me using it a lot in the last week! I have now fixed this, along with some broken links.

      Thanks for bringing it to my attention x

      Delete
  2. No problem, have a lovely evening Sam xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting, we read every single one and appreciate you supporting our blog :)