Find me on Google+ So says Lu...: (WLW) March Glossy Box and Pretty Nails

Wednesday 14 March 2012

(WLW) March Glossy Box and Pretty Nails

Good Evening!

So I see that everyone has been enjoying the York Does Vintage post, and I am thrilled! I want to say thanks so much to everyone who has read, shared, commented and retweeted the post. It really does mean a lot.

So tonight I want to show you what came in this months Glossy Box: The Harrods Edition...

Booklet that came in the parcel






The first thing I pulled out of the box was this Shu Uemura cleansing beauty oil. I am interested in trying this, because I have heard good things about facial oils, but I am a bit worried about using them because I do have quite oily skin. This one claims to be a "3-in-1 cleanser, make-up remover and eye make-up remover, that leaves skin soft, balanced and non-oily." This time the Glossy Box card does not tell you how much a full size version of the product would be, so if I am impressed I will have to do some research.





Next is the SKII Skin Signature, an anti-aging moisturiser. Now, at 22, I don't really consider myself as old, but I am interested to give this a try. I just want to see if it makes any difference to my skin, so we'll see...


I am in love with this perfume! It smells beautiful. I am not sure how much a full size bottle of Valentina costs, but I am going to investigate, because I think this is gorgeous!




I am looking forward to giving this product a try. I am very attached to my Clinque mascara, and haven't used a different one in ages. But I am prepared to give this a try. 



I didn't get the Clarins products in the February box so I am pleased to see I have one this month. I like moisturisers so I am quite excited to try this, although I do have quite sensitive skin, and I find that some moisturisers sting me (yes I am that sensitive!). But I will let you know how I get on.


The smell of this Molton Brown Shower Gel is lovely. It says on the card that its filled with fruit extracts, but I think it smells more herby, like the Davines products in the January Box (I think?) I love receiving shower gels in my Glossy Box's :)


So there we have it for this month's Glossy Box. I am quite happy with it, I am slightly disappointed I didn't get a Burberry Lipstick, that I have seen in other boxes, but I am still happy with my lot.

On another note, I finally got round to painting my nails again the other night...


(the lighting is a bit pink because of her bedside lamp)

TopShop Mermaid with Sally Hansen Disco ball over the top on the ring fingers. This has already chipped a lot, I only painted them Monday. But I think that is my fault for using cuticle oil and not leaving it long enough before painting them. 

Finally it's time for Web-Link Wednesday, just got one this week. York University Vintage is a new group looking to set up a Vintage Society at York University. I think this is a great idea, I think promotion of vintage is a great thing, and gives people an alternative to the high street. It also gives the opportunity to be involved in events, other than the typical boozy student kind! I just really hope they decide to allow non-uni members!!

Anyway, that is it for tonight, I am feeling a bit rubbishy today so I think it's time for some sleep.

Until next time :)
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting, we read every single one and appreciate you supporting our blog :)