Find me on Google+ So says Lu...: (OOTD) No, it's still not ready...

Monday 12 March 2012

(OOTD) No, it's still not ready...

Hello!

So we are still waiting in suspense for the York Does Vintage post, I am sorry! Honestly, it will be worth the wait! (Or I hope so anyway!) I am waiting on a new fan-dangled feature from Apple to work, and hopefully it will blow your socks off!

Hopefully things will be ready for tomorrow. But for now, here's a very quick OOTD...


Cardigan- Everything5Pounds.com
Vest- Primark, £5
Jegging Shorts- Select, £8
Leggings- Select, £4

Accessories...


Necklace- I think BHS, about £2, I am gutted, there was a gold swallow on here too and it fell off today and I don't know where it is! I am going to try and get something to replace it!


Feather Strand- Matalan, £2

On another note, my Glossy Box was supposed to arrive today, but the bf was in the shower when they tried to deliver it, and I was at college, waaa! But on a positive note I got some Cadbury's Philadelphia from Tesco, if you've not tried it, do it, do it now! It's amazing! It tastes just like chocolate cheesecake, especially on digestive biccies :)

I am going to pick the Glossy Box up tomorrow, after my eye test, I may be sporting some new glasses. I have been having headaches for weeks, so I think I will be getting new ones.

Anyway, please stick around for the York Does Vintage post, I haven't forgotten about it! I just hope the post for next weeks' vintage fair isn't as traumatic!


(P.s. is the blog too wide now?? I have had to widen it to make room for the YDV post, but if it's a pain I will try and edit it...again!)
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting, we read every single one and appreciate you supporting our blog :)