Find me on Google+ So says Lu...: (OOTD) A bit of promotion for HRH =)

Tuesday 27 March 2012

(OOTD) A bit of promotion for HRH =)

Good Evening.

I hope everyone is still enjoying this beautiful sunshine. I spent the afternoon doing a little bit of promotion.

The Queen is visiting York on 5th April for a celebration of York 800 and her Diamond Jubilee. As part of this there is going to be a street celebration on Micklegate, the Royal Entrance to the city. There will be street performances and all sorts of other fun things going on. There are a couple more things in the pipeline that I am involved in, so keep an eye out for updates on this. 

Anyway, part of my job today I have been trying to drum up some interest for one of the events, by approaching some of the businesses in the area, so I decided on a fun summery outfit that was smart-ish...


Cardigan- Everything5Pounds.com
Aztec Top- New Look Sale, last summer
Skirt- H&M Conscious Collection, £7
Leggings- Select, £4

And now for accessories!

























Sunglasses- New Look, £1
Shoes- China Town, New York, years and years ago, I think they were like $3 or something silly.
Feather Necklace- Republic (this weekend!), £2 in sale
Swallow Necklace- Miss Selfridge, £2 in sale

So yeah there we have it for today, I am going to carry on with my craft project and then paint my nails :)

See you tomorrow!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting, we read every single one and appreciate you supporting our blog :)