Find me on Google+ So says Lu...: Hello Cotton and Pinterest

Saturday 17 March 2012

Hello Cotton and Pinterest

Hey Guys!

Really short post today, still feeling ill so haven't really been up to doing much, even blog wise! Which means I really do feel crappy!

Anyway I thought I would just draw your attention to the buttons at the side of this post. I now have Pinterest and Hello Cotton, and you can follow Lucy's Lil World on both! I can't remember whether I said I now have Instagram so yeah you can follow me on there @LucysLilWorld.

So yeah, also my Blog Lovin' button looks a bit sad with a big 'ole '0' on there, so if someone could make my day and press that, I would be really happy!

Keep your eyes out for the York Vintage Fair post tomorrow, I just hope I am feeling better!

See you soon!

(P.S. there is also now a little 'Pin It' button on the bottom of each post)



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting, we read every single one and appreciate you supporting our blog :)