Find me on Google+ So says Lu...: (OOTD's) College and the Theatre

Thursday 23 February 2012

(OOTD's) College and the Theatre

Hey!

Feeling a bit rubbish today, I think a lack of sleep is getting to me.

So will try and keep is short and simple. Two OOTD's! First one was from yesterday at college:



Jumper- Everything5Pounds.com
Long-Sleeved T-Shirt- Primark, £3
Shorts- £8 Select
Leggings- Primark, £3
Turtle Necklace- Primark, Xmas Present


Cream and Brown wrap around bracelets- Primark, £1.50
Swallow Bracelet- Vintage Fair, £3
Wooden Bead Multi-strand bracelet- Present
Dragonfly Bracelet- Present

Speaking of college I got all my results back yesterday and I am thrilled! I am on track for a First Class Honours Degree, and I am so proud. Coming from a plan of marine biology, to fashion, to business, I have always felt like I have had something to prove, and it's just great to know that my hard work is paying off. To celebrate me and the bf went to Pizza Hut!

After Pizza Hut we went to see Monty Python's Spamalot, which was fabulous! If you have the chance to go, you should! This is what I wore:


Black Wool Cardigan- Everything5Pounds.com
Shirt- H&M, £7
Cream Vest- H&M, £4
Belt- Primark (I think)
Skirt- Select, £8
Tights- New Look (I think)
Panda Necklace- Present
Rosary Necklace- New Look Sale
Swallow Bracelet- (as mentioned above)

So that's all I have to say today really. I thought I would leave you with another picture of Harrods. I took this one on Sunday night!




See you tomorrow for a Top Five Friday!








Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting, we read every single one and appreciate you supporting our blog :)