Find me on Google+ So says Lu...: (OOTD) Everything5Pounds.com Haul

Saturday 18 February 2012

(OOTD) Everything5Pounds.com Haul

Evening! Majorly starting to stress for Monday now, hopefully can relax by writing you a lovely long blog post!

Will start with my OOTD, been at work today. I know my shorts look askew but it's because I am stood with one foot in front of the other. I promise I can dress myself...


Cardigan- Primark, ages ago
Black Long-Sleeved T-shirt- New Look, around £4
Vest- H&M, I think around £4
Shorts- H&M, last summer, I can't remember how much
Leggings- £4 Select
Belt- Primark, I think, a long long time ago!

Now accessories:






 Top Left- Ring- Primark, £2.50
Top Right- Scarf worn as a bracelet- Primark, £1.50 in a pack of two
Middle Left- Long Pendant- Jewellery Sale, either Top Shop or BHS I think £2
Middle Right- Long Pendant, same as above necklace
Bottom Left- Bird and Feather hair slide- Primark, £1
Bottom Right- Shell Necklace, from Rosie.

So when I got to work this morning I had an email saying my parcel from www.everything5pounds.com/ was getting delivered today. And sure enough, when I got back there was a lovely big box waiting for me! I only ordered it on Tuesday so I am impressed with how fast it arrived. 

So I thought I would share with you what I got. I was a little bit dubious about ordering, because normally anything that is too good to be true, normally is a con. But I had read some reviews on the website and people seemed impressed, so I took the plunge and I am so glad I did! I ordered 10 things, I read reviews on every one, and people seemed happy with their purchases. I was a little surprised to see that the postage is worked out on weight, so was slightly alarmed with £8.22 postage, but, divided out that makes every item around £5.80, which is brilliantly cheap. But enough rambling, this is what I got...

So the first item I bought it all three colours available because I was desperate for some new cardigans. These are wool-type cardigans and oh my gosh are they soft! I have noticed the labels say E-vie, which I am pretty sure is a Peacocks brand. The plastic bags they arrived in said they were supposed to be £18, so what a bargain at a mere £5 each. I got an 8 (no 10s left) in the black, and 10s  in the other two as it was suggested in the reviews that they are a little on the large side. I could have gotten away with  an 8 in all three, but now they are extra snuggly!




Now this I am in LOVE with. I honestly can't believe, with Aztec and similar prints being so popular right now, that I could get this for £5. It is a knitted cardigan that is longer in the front than in the back, and sits over the shoulders really nicely so it looks more angular on. The arms are slightly tight but after a wash I think it will be fine. I can't wait to wear this!


There's not much to say about the next item. I saw a panda, I bought it, and I love it! It feels such good quality, quite a thick vest and I am pretty sure the bugle beads used are glass, and they are sewn on really well. I am super impressed with this. They had it in other colours too, but sticking to true Panda form, I thought that white was best... can you believe it was only £5?!


The next item looks a little weird on the hanger, because its a 'one size fits all' kind of thing. It is so stretchy and lovely and looks so nice on. I would say that someone much bigger than a 14 may not be comfortable wearing it, because even me at a size 12 seemed to use a lot of its stretching capacity, much more and I would have look like I'd forced it on. But as it is I love the colour and how it fits me, so I can't complain :)


I love the colours in this fine knit jumper, I think they are going to be so easy to wear. I love the fact that this is slightly oversized and slouchy. The quality feels really good too!


I was in two minds whether to order this, but I am glad I did! It's another thing that is a little tight on the arms, but nothing the washing machine won't fix, and be warned, there is a lot of gold that comes off this product; I tried it on, and I still look like Tinkerbell sneezed on me! I do love the gold and rusty colours together, and I think this could easily be dressed up or down. 


More cardigans you say? Well yes, as someone who is always cold they are a necessity, but these ones are much more suited to spring and summer. They are classed as 'boyfriend' cardigans. They are lovely and soft and slouchy and light, and I love the colours. The lime one is quite bright but I think it will look great for spring.


So there we have it! For anyone who has, or hasn't heard of this site before, I thought it would be useful to write a review of my experience, as sometimes you wonder whether things live up to what they claim. In this case everything5pounds.com/ does claim value and quality, and delivers it. I am thrilled. What's more they update their stock every day, which means there is always something new to look at! However, I need to close my purse for a while now, and get saving, I may need to move to London soon!

Anyway, have a lovely evening. It will probably be Tuesday before I am back, going down to London tomorrow and am back late on Monday after the interview... 

Wish me luck!


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. It is really hard to find a place where we could get the best quality products at the cheapest prices and Everything 5 Pounds is the solution for that problem. I have never been disappointed by them.


    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting, we read every single one and appreciate you supporting our blog :)