Find me on Google+ So says Lu...: London...Finally

Thursday 2 February 2012

London...Finally

Soo, over a week and a half after London, I have finally got round to making a collage for the London trip. I don't have that many photos so I thought I would just give you an idea of all the places we visited...


(Apologies for the blurry 'Park Lane' there were lots of cars so I had to be quick!)

We also visited Twinings, such a quaint little shop!


Also passed the Old Bailey!


Found a quirky lil sweet shop, got farrrr to excited over a Super Mario Power Up! (Tasted suspiciously like Red Bull...)


Also, we went to M&M World! I didn't even know there was one! I was so excited!





Technology Vs. Statues...


Then for some shopping! Selfridges and Harrods!



Topped off with a Musical, which was amazing by the way! Can highly recommend Shrek!


So there we have it, not a lot of chatting today, going to treat myself to a bath, pack for Manchester (which is tomorrow! Eeee!), and paint my nails shortly. Might post tomorrow morning about my nails, going to have a go with one of the Tesco nail varnishes and see how they compare to Barry M and other more expensive brands.

Also just want to mention that I have just subscribed to Glossy Box! This is not only because watching other peoples reviews have been making me giddy, but also so I stop eating Takeaways! I know that sounds bad, but being a student somehow makes it much more acceptable to eat them, I am not exactly unhealthy most of the time, but I am partial to a Chinese! So instead of reaching for the phone when I can't be bothered to cook, I am going to think of the lovely treats that I will receive through the post with the money that I have saved! 

So until next time, sleep well!





Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting, we read every single one and appreciate you supporting our blog :)