Find me on Google+ So says Lu...: No New News... But Here's some Booties :)

Sunday 15 January 2012

No New News... But Here's some Booties :)

Today has been very relaxing :) Chilling with the BF on our 5 year anniversary. Think junk food, movies and blankets and you sort of get the idea!

But I thought I would share one of my favourite projects with you, (I know I should have done it sooner), the baby Ugg Boots I knitted for a couple of peoples little ones. I decided to be brave and finally follow a pattern, anyway, here are the results:

First attempt


Second attempt

I am really pleased with how they turned out, the pattern can be found here. I also found a teen conversion (which I used to create an Ugg Boot Xmas stocking for my sister!). That can be found here. So happy knitting! Can't wait until February when I can get some more knitting done. I will try and get some photos of the Xmas gifts I made this year so I can share the patterns and results with you!

Now back to Ace Ventura on Channel 5, and to finish my assignment. Need to start my literature review tomorrow, oh joy!

BUT tomorrow will also be the start of 'Outfit of the Day' (by popular demand of my sister! Check her out at Rosie Apple

So watch this space....
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. WOOOOOO! OUTFIT OF THE DAY! *party party*
    P.S love the booties. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting, we read every single one and appreciate you supporting our blog :)