Find me on Google+ So says Lu...: New Year, New Start.... (like you haven't heard that one before!)

Thursday 12 January 2012

New Year, New Start.... (like you haven't heard that one before!)

Ok, so I am making a New Years Resolution... 10 days late!

I am going to blog more.

And this time I really do mean it, at least once a week. I just better hope I find interesting things to babble on about!

So firstly, last week I had a telephone interview for Harrods!! (*contains giddy dance*)I doubt I'll get on their Retail Graduate Scheme, let alone to the assessment centre, (the next stage of the application), but the fact I even got an interview makes me smile, they had 150,000 applicants last year...

College is as busy as ever! Just handed one assignment in, have another 2 and an exam before the end of January! Then 3 weeks off in February, talk about a storm before the calm!

Alongside getting a mountain of work done I have a trip to London and a trip to Manchester coming up. I am hoping to go to China Town in London, so will hopefully have some pretty pictures to share!

Currently I am covering at Bolsita on Micklegate, York. I love this shop, it's like an Aladdin's cave of bags, scarves, waistcoats and all things pretty! I can't wait to go into the material store later and pick out some fabrics for my tailor-made waistcoat! I will definitely be posting a picture of that!

If you haven't noticed already, my sister is now blogging, and doing a much better job than me so go check out Rosie when you've done here, (it's likely more people read hers anyway, it's more interesting! I am going to try harder...)

So stay tuned to see if I actually stick to it this time! And if anyone has any suggestions about what they would like to see from this blog, leave me a comment. Thanks muchly

Until next time... 

(ideally in less than 7 days...)
Pin It

1 comment:

Thanks so much for commenting, we read every single one and appreciate you supporting our blog :)