Find me on Google+ So says Lu...: Cupcake Success!

Saturday 14 January 2012

Cupcake Success!

Hello!

This would appear that so far I am sticking to my plan of posting regularly!

I just thought I would share my cupcakes with you :)

This is the first time I have ever made frosting and done any piping. I will also add I don't have a bun tray so I had to improvise. 

So here we go, I made these for my boyfriend, we have been together 5 years tomorrow, I made a 3 course dinner, but more on that after the pics (I was going to take pics but I ate it!)




So yeah I understand that my cupcakes are not uniform in size or shape, so we'll just say they have a home-made charm. The point is they taste good, and that is an achievement for me!

I said I would also talk about my other 2 courses. Well for a starter I made Marmite shredded beef with chinese pancakes, and for the main I did a chicken in red wine casserole. I picked a main that I could bam in during the morning, and let it get on with cooking. I just made some dumplings last minute. I am really pleased it all tasted pretty good and the boyfriend was impressed, so that's all that matters :)

Anyway, enough for now, off to finish my glass of red and then clean my rats out. Felt like a house wife all day, and it seems it's going to be that way until bed time! 

Looking forward to a day of chilling with DVDs and ice cream tomorrow :)
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting, we read every single one and appreciate you supporting our blog :)