Find me on Google+ So says Lu...: Appalling Really

Tuesday 3 January 2012

Appalling Really

So I haven't posted in forever, and that is really bad!

College is busy and is taking up a lot of my time! I have assignments coming out of my ears!

I have a telephone interview for Harrods on Thursday and I am mad nervous!

Xmas was awesome! Hello Vivienne Westwood ankle wellies :D

The business is going well but I need more days, will have to get some networking done. 

I don't want to bore you with a load of drivel. I will do my best to post more and babble less. For now back to enjoying my box of matchmakers, I quite enjoy this 'flat to myself while the bf is at home' lark :D
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting, we read every single one and appreciate you supporting our blog :)