Find me on Google+ So says Lu...: A week's R and R

Saturday 18 June 2011

A week's R and R

I have decided to come home to Flamborough for a week to take a break from trying to sort my business out.

After having attended a couple of business courses now, I know what I need to do, and I have arranged an appointment with a business advisor to finally get on with it, as there is not much else I can do on my own. 

So, there's not much new there. But on a different note, I have now nearly finished my skirt in my tailoring and dressmaking course, and I am really pleased with how it is going, so I will post a picture of that when it is completed :)

I know this is not a lengthy post, but just a small update of things going on in 'Lucy's Lil World'!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting, we read every single one and appreciate you supporting our blog :)