Find me on Google+ So says Lu...: It's been a little while

Wednesday 20 April 2011

It's been a little while

So what with having a very busy week and then going home to see the family, it's been a while since my last post, and all I have seemed to do is work work work on all 4 of my projects.

There hasn't been any major events this week, apart from I did start work on the model of my shop, which involved me getting covered in paper maché and white acrylic paint, but it was fun. I am going to try and finish it this weekend while I am home.

At the moment I am really focusing on finishing my PPD4 project, as I have a presentation to give on the 26th April, I don't have that much left to do so I should be done in time. My other projects are coming along as well, but I definitely have the most to do on VM, but I am trying to get the others mostly out of the way so I can focus on that last.

Just a small post really to let you know I am working away, been ill today though so just woke up again after a nap, best get on with my report for PPD4 really!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting, we read every single one and appreciate you supporting our blog :)